Department of Information Technology
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal
(formerly known as West Bengal University of Technology)
Main Campus: Haringhata
Research Area: Mobile Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Bandwidth Optimization
About Bipasha Mahato
Ms. Bipasha Mahato is currently working as faculty in the Department of Information Technology, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (Formerly known as West Bengal University of Technology), India. She did her M.Tech. from Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal. Her current research interests include Mobile Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, and Bandwidth Optimization. She has co-authored in 5 research papers in reputed international journals and international conference proceedings.
A: International Peer Reviewed Journals:
1. Bipasha Mahato, Deepsubhra Guha Roy, Debashis De “Distributed Bandwidth Selection Approach for Cooperative Peer to Peer Multi-Cloud Platform” Peer-to-Peer Networking and Applications, Springer 2020 ( IF: 2.739).
2. Deepsubhra Guha Roy, Bipasha Mahato, Ahona Ghosh, Debashis De “Service Aware Resource Management into Cloudlets for Data Offloading towards IoT”, Microsystem Technologies, Springer (2019), doi: 10.1007/s00542-019-04450-y (IF: 1.737).
3. Deepsubhra Guha Roy, Bipasha Mahato, Debashis De, Rajkumar Buyya “Application Aware End to End Delay and Message Loss Estimation of IoT-MQTT-SN Protocol”, Future Generation Computer Systems, Elsevier, Volume: 89, Pages: 300-316 (2018), doi: 10.1016/j.future.2018.06.040 ( IF: 6.125).
B: International Conferences:
1. Deepsubhra Guha Roy, Bipasha Mahato, Debashis De “A Competitive Hedonic Consumption Estimation for IoT Service Distribution”,URSI Asia-Pacific Radio Science Conference (AP-RASC), IEEE, Pages: 1-4 (2019), doi: 10.23919/URSIAP-RASC.2019.8738626, at New Delhi, India.
2. Deepsubhra Guha Roy, Ahona Ghosh, Bipasha Mahato, Debashis De “QoS Aware Task Offloading using Self Organized Distributed Cloudlet for Mobile Cloud Computing” International Conference on Computational Intelligence, Communications, and Business Analytics (CICBA), Springer, Pages: 410-424 (2018), doi: 10.1007/978-981-13-8578-0_32, at University of Kalyani, India.