Dr. Suparna Biswas (Saha)
PhD from Jadavpur University
M. Tech from Jadavpur University
B. Tech from University of Kalyani
BF-142, Sec-I, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700064, WB
Research Area: Wireless Networks, Security, Mobile Computing
About Dr. Suparna Biswas (Saha)
Dr. Suparna Biswas is working as an Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering in Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, WB. She has received ME and Ph.D from Jadavpur University, West Bengal in 2004 and 2013 respectively. She has been an ERASMUS MUNDUS Post Doctoral research fellow in cLINK project in Northumbria University, Newcastle, UK during 2014-15. She is currently handling two funded research projects in the capacity of PI and Co-PI in the area of IoT based remote healthcare. She has co-authored a number of research papers published in journals, conferences and as book chapters of international repute. Her areas of research interests are Internet of Things, Network Security, Mobile Computing and Remote Healthcare.Publications: View at Google ScholarBook Chapters:
- S.Saif, S.Biswas, S.Chattopadhyay, “Intelligent, Secure Big Health Data Management Using Deep Learning and Blockchain Technology: An Overview”, Springer, Deep Learning Techniques for Biomedical and Health Informatics, Studies in Big Data 68, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-33966-1_10.
- J.Saha, C.Chowdhury, S.Biswas, “Review of Machine Learning and Deep Learning Based Recommender Systems for Health Informatics”, Deep Learning Techniques for Biomedical and Health Informatics, Studies in Big Data 68, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-33966-1_6.
- R.Bhadoria, J.Saha, S.Biswas, C.Chowdhury, “IoT based location aware smart healthcare framework with user mobility support in normal and emergency scenario: A comprehensive survey”, Elsevier, Book title, "HealthCare Paradigms in The Internet of Things Ecosystem", 2019.
- S.Sen, S.Roy, S.Biswas, C.Chowdhury, “Security- and Privacy Aware Computing in Cloud With User Mobility: An Extensive Review”, Modern Principles, Practices, and Algorithms for Cloud Security, IGI Global, doi:10.4018/978-1-7998-1082-7, December 2019.
- P.Bhattacharjee, S.Biswas, “Smart fall detection system for elderly care”, for publication in book entitled “Recent Paradigms of Deep Learning & IoT in Healthcare Systems”, Apple Academic Press(AAP), 2020, CRC Press.
|Project Title||Funding Agency||PI/CO-PI||Duration||Fund Granted|
|IoT based End-to-End Secure Remote Healthcare||WBDST||PI||2 Years 2019-2021||INR5,40,600/-|
|A Framework for Patient-in-transit Healthcare by Ensuring Seamless Health Data Transmission||TEQIP III, MHRD through AICTE||CO-PI||1 Year (2019-2020)||Rs.14,95,000/-|
|Jayita Saha||Ongoing (Pre-thesis submission)||Jadavpur University||Dr. Chandreyee Chowdhury|
|Ramesh Saha||Ongoing (registered)||MAKAUT, WB.||Sole|
|Kaushik Karmakar||Ongoing (registered)||MAKAUT, WB.||Prof. Sarmistha Neogy|
|Sohail Saif||Ongoing (enrolled)||MAKAUT, WB.||Sole|
|Pratik Bhattacharjee||Ongoing (enrolled)||MAKAUT, WB.||Sole|
|Dipanwita Thakur||Ongoing (enrolled)||MAKAUT, WB.||Sole|
E-learning modules and video lectures developed"