Dr. Atreyee Biswas
West Bengal University of Technology,
M. Sc from Rajabazar Science College
Research Area: Cosmology,Quantum Mechanics
About Dr. Atreyee Biswas
Dr. Atreyee Biswas obtained her B.Sc in Mathematics(Hons) and M.Sc in Applied mathematics from Calcutta University. She is currently working as an assistant professor and HoD in the Department of Natural Science of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, W.B (MAKAUT, W.B). Before joining MAKAUT, W.B she worked as a lecturer in Ramkrishna Sarada Mission Vivekananda Vidyabhaban under West Bengal College Service Commission. She obtained Ph.D from Jadavpur University in Mathematics in 2016. Her area of research interest is Cosmology. Specifically she is working on the study of thermodynamic nature of the accelerating unuiverse both in reversible and irreversible thermodynamics context.
Previously she worked on quantum mechanical problems in the context of Supersymmmetry and PT
symmetry in Indian statistical Institute (Kolkata). She is associated with various academic
associations like 'The Indian Association for General Relativity and Gravitation (IAGRG)' and
'Calcutta Mathematical Soceity (CMS)'.
Conferences attended :
• Oral presentation in 36th Annual Convention of ORISSA PHYSICAL SOCIETY & International Seminar on “Emerging Trends in Physics and Applications ( ISEPTA-2019 ) during 2nd-4th February, 2019.
• Oral presentation in `` IF School and Workshop on Cosmology: IFSW 2015” at The Institute for Fundamental Study,Naresuan University, Phitsanulok, Thiland during 22-28 August,2015.
• Oral presentation in ``National Conference on Emerging Trends in Physics of Fluids & Solids (NCETPFS-2014)” held during March 06 – 07, 2014 at Jadavpur University., 2014.
• Oral presentation in ``International Conference on Current Developments in Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences (ICCDMMS-2014)” organized by Calcutta Mathematical Soceity, 2014.
• Poster presentation in ``32nd Meeting of Astronomical Society of India ” held during March 20-22, 2014 at IISER,Mohali, 2014.
Oral presentation in 2012 IACST Coimbatore Conferences.